- Sound, practical tax advice which combines technical correctness with an understanding of farming, and a strong knowledge of Department of Agriculture payment and grant schemes.
- Advice in relation to partnership formation, including Registered Farm Partnerships
- Advice in relation to incorporating a farming business where appropriate
- Advice on land transfer and succession planning generally
- Assistance with VAT and PAYE obligations, including reclaiming VAT for farmers not registered for VAT, and family wages
- Farm accounts for individual farmers, farmers farming in partnership and farms operated via limited company
- Liaising with banks on the farmer’s behalf, and advice on borrowings where required